Monday, August 19, 2024

5 - Tamguriṭ- Balance - Friday, 28 February 2003

No. 5 
Tamguriṭ- Balance 
Friday, 28 February 2003 

 

Dear Amare-Amuri, 

 

Question- How do you balance pleasing God and being considerate of others? 

 

I do not. I please God first. Then I look at whether being considerate of others would be in my best interests. If it is not, then I do not bother. I stopped caring about being considerate of others because no one gives a shit about me and my feelings anyways. Why should I care about being considerate? All I care about is living for God. That is it. Everyone else is irrelevant.  

 

Being considerate of others means caring about what they think about me. Which I do not. Why? Because they want me to bend to their definition of how they see me. I absolutely refuse to do that. I follow God in everything that I do. I won’t bend to the rules of those around me. It just is not worth it. Because then they turn around and cast judgment on me and pretend that they are better or more holy or whatsoever they feel. Just because I am independent and quiet and fiercely loyal to God and myself and my parents. And those people do not have their shit together anyhow! Yeah, no thank you.  

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

60 - Katika- At - Friday, 28 February 2003

No. 60   Katika- At   Friday, 28 February 2003   Dear Amare-Amuri,    At no point in time   Did I ever not love   To sing praises to God   A...