Tuesday, August 20, 2024

6- Tinzit- Mindfulness - Friday, 28 February 2003

No. 6 
Tinzit- Mindfulness 
Friday, 28 February 2003 

 

Dear Amare-Amuri,  

 

Question- How does mindfulness influence your behavior in social settings? 

 

By being present and focusing on the puzzle before me through observing the interactions and conversations without getting stressed out or anxious in knowing that I cannot change people or the situation. But that I can be a calming influence to those around me without having to say a word. Just being still is all I need to do and be. And keeping my face blank.  

 

All my love, 
Mama 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

60 - Katika- At - Friday, 28 February 2003

No. 60   Katika- At   Friday, 28 February 2003   Dear Amare-Amuri,    At no point in time   Did I ever not love   To sing praises to God   A...