Wednesday, August 21, 2024

7 - Tuzwar- Ensuring - Friday, 28 February 2003

No. 7 
Tuzwar- Ensuring 
Friday, 28 February 2003 

 

Dear Amare-Amuri, 

 

Question- What role does empathy play in ensuring your actions are not offensive? 

 

The role that empathy plays in ensuring that my actions are not offensive are listening before speaking and observing the room and how to interact with others based on that information. The more I see the less I speak. The less I speak the more I observe or pick up. And it surprises people how much I point out to them or pick up when I am doing something entirely different than they are and still manage to pick up a large majority of more information than they are simply because I know how to do so. And they just do not care to do so. Many people call me nosy. I am not nosy.  

 

I am just an introvert. Who hates talking. But I love to observe and listen! And it pays off. I can get people to open their hearts to me in two minutes within them meeting me and get more information out of them and build an easy rapport with them simply because I am friendly, open-minded, kind, and nonjudgmental. And they can see that and observe that and trust me. I do not betray their trust in me.  

 

You might be different. Who knows!  

 

All my love, 
Mama 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

60 - Katika- At - Friday, 28 February 2003

No. 60   Katika- At   Friday, 28 February 2003   Dear Amare-Amuri,    At no point in time   Did I ever not love   To sing praises to God   A...