Friday, September 20, 2024

37 - Piny- Hungry - Friday, 28 February 2003

No. 37 
Piny- Hungry 
Friday, 28 February 2003 

Dear Amare-Amuri, 

15. "A man who does not cultivate his land will be hungry." 

    - Explanation: This proverb highlights the importance of hard work and preparation for future needs.  

I am preparing myself for hard work by writing ahead of schedule in this project and in writing outlines for my writing projects so that I do not fall behind and maintain a decent pace ahead of schedule.  

It suggests that neglecting responsibilities or opportunities will lead to unfavorable consequences.  

I take the opportunities to read widely. Read avidly. And read to understand. From authors from around the world. From diverse religions. And from diverse backgrounds.  

Cultivating one’s land symbolizes putting in effort to ensure future prosperity. It encourages proactive behavior and diligent preparation.  

Proactive behavior and diligent preparation in knowing what to write. Planning how to write it. And then planning when and how to post it.  

This principle can be applied to various aspects of life, such as career and personal development. 

For my side career in writing, I hope to post one chapter a day. Also, for my career in writing I hope to speed two hours and fifty-five minutes Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays writing diligently.  

    - Action Step: Assess an area of your life where you might be neglecting responsibilities or opportunities.  

I am neglecting opportunities to read great books because I am not ready to receive the wisdom God has for me yet.  

Take proactive steps to address and improve the situation. 

I will receive the wisdom when it is time.  

All my love, 
Mama 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

60 - Katika- At - Friday, 28 February 2003

No. 60   Katika- At   Friday, 28 February 2003   Dear Amare-Amuri,    At no point in time   Did I ever not love   To sing praises to God   A...