Wednesday, April 3, 2024

25- Maraq- Interest - Sunday, 2 March 2003

No. 25
Maraq- Interest
Sunday, 2 March 2003 

Dear Amare-Amuri,

Question- Have you lost interest in judging others?

I have lost interest in the fact that others judge me since I have epilepsy and an inability to communicate as well as they are able to or as quickly and finitely as they are able to. I trust my body to take care of me and I trust my care team to take care of me to the highest level possible. I do not put much faith in the opinions of others. Especially concerning my neurological or my intellectual health or wellbeing. I look to my care team for guidance and my birth parents for support and prayers when and where needed. 

All my love,
Mama 


No comments:

Post a Comment

66 - Lxader- Mood - Tuesday, 4 March 2003

No. 66   Lxader- Mood   Tuesday, 4 March 2003     Dear Amare-Amuri,   Question- How do you improve your mood when you are feeling bad?     T...