Friday, September 13, 2024

30 - Ng’ato- Fool - Friday, 28 February 2003

No. 30 
Ng’ato- Fool 
Friday, 28 February 2003 

Dear Amare-Amuri, 

8. "He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever." 

   - Explanation: This proverb underscores the value of asking questions and seeking knowledge. It suggests that asking questions may make one appear foolish momentarily, but not asking can result in long-term ignorance.  

People may see me as asking questions as annoying. But I never want to assume anything. That is why I always ask questions. Time after time. So that I completely understand the issue. Then I can make an appropriate and wise decision. After having all my questions answered.  

The willingness to seek answers is essential for growth and learning.  

Seeking answers to my questions is essential for my growth and learning with God and I want my faith and confidence in Him to Grow as I mature and age in human years. And to not repeat the mistakes of my ancestors. Or family members. 

It encourages a proactive approach to acquiring knowledge. 

Acquiring knowledge is good. Hating knowledge is bad. That is why I try and read people and the room.  

Embracing curiosity and asking questions leads to better understanding and personal development. 

I am always curious because I embrace curiousity and asking questions leads me to better understand people and their needs and their developmental habits and requirements.  

   - Action Step: Identify a topic or area where you have unanswered questions. Take steps to seek information or ask for clarification to enhance your understanding. 

An area that I have questions about is pharmacology. How do they come up with the chemical components to make the medications? How do they know it is the right combination for the medication? How do they know what the price is for the medication? Why do they do the placebo test in trial runs and how effective is it? 

All my love, 
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

60 - Katika- At - Friday, 28 February 2003

No. 60   Katika- At   Friday, 28 February 2003   Dear Amare-Amuri,    At no point in time   Did I ever not love   To sing praises to God   A...