Saturday, September 14, 2024

31 - Bidi- Best - Friday, 28 February 2003

No. 31 
Bidi- Best 
Friday, 28 February 2003 

Dear Amare-Amuri, 

9. "The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second-best time is now." 

   - Explanation: This proverb emphasizes the importance of taking action, even if you have missed the optimal time to do so.  

I missed the time to say goodbye to my second elder brother before he left the house, but I won’t give up on our relationship. It means so much to me. In the future I will reach out more often as we both age and wizen up in time.  

It suggests that while it’s ideal to start projects or initiatives early, it is still beneficial to begin now rather than delaying further. 

I started this project because I do not want you to go through the same mistakes the men in my family did and have the same life that they did. I am declaring and decreeing that your life will be greater. I am declaring and decreeing that your life will be an example. I am declaring and decreeing that your journey will be a testimony.  

 Procrastination can lead to missed opportunities, but starting now can still yield positive results.  

I hope these letters yield a positive result in your life. Or in the life of someone else who reads these letters. So that they can be inspired! Just as I was inspired to write them.  

It highlights the value of prompt action and making the most of the present. Taking action today can lead to future benefits. 

I am taking the opportunity to go back to 2003 to write about issues that I could not write about when I was growing up and in high school because I did not have the wisdom to deal with them in a positive and uplifting manner. I am more optimistic, peaceful and joyful. Nothing bothers me much. I do not worry. I do not fret. I do not complain. I am content. God has got me. I know my journey with my health battles has not been easy on my family. But I know God put me on this Earth for a reason and I will fulfill His Plan for my life.  

   - Action Step: Choose a goal or project you have been delaying. Take one concrete step today towards making it a reality. 

For I know the Plans I have towards you. Plans to Prosper You and to give You an Expected End. I know what I have planned for this project. But I won’t be revealing that!  

All my love, 
Mama 


No comments:

Post a Comment

60 - Katika- At - Friday, 28 February 2003

No. 60   Katika- At   Friday, 28 February 2003   Dear Amare-Amuri,    At no point in time   Did I ever not love   To sing praises to God   A...